Thursday, August 28, 2014

A country I'd like to visit

Is very difficult for me to choose one country because there are many countries. I want to visit European countries. I love to go to Germany, Belgium, Spain, England, France and Holland.
Why I would visit these countries is because I love electronic music and europe are the best electronic music festivals, I also like many places that are very beautiful as Berlin, Hamburg, Leverkusen, Oldenburg, Freiburg, Brussels, Anderlecht, Liege, Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia, London, Liverpool, Manchester, Paris, Marseille, Montpellier, Lille, Lyon, and Toulose Amsterdam. I have knowledge of these countries particularly with Germany because with my family we are friends with a German family that my sister met over the Internet and they are always sending us many things about Germany and countries they visit and a post where they speak about the country they visited, they came to Chile two years ago to our house to visit us and they knew chile, and this year my mom and my sister traveled to Germany and our German friends showed them many places in Germany and also many countries such as France, Italy, Netherlands, Poland and England. And they told many things about Europe, about its people, its culture and als differences between Chile and such countries.
The country I most like to visit Holland is because I like to go to festivals of electronic music, I would like to learn how to mix music, I also like to go watch football games and meet people and make friends, I would like to go and live in Holland or Germany, and I would like to work as a veterinarian but also beyond anything related to music.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!!
    I want go to Germany, England, France, and London too!! I think European countries are amazing! It would be incredible go to all these places someday!
    And I think that electronic festivals in these countries are the biggest and more awesome in the world!
    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete