Monday, August 18, 2014

My Decision

I decide study veterinary medicine because  I loved the animals in special the dogs, and also my family likes animals and always care for animals. 
Six years ago I had a rottweiler dog called Benito, came very small home and grew very attached to people of my family and in 2010 he begins to go blind and going to tell us a veterinarian who has cancer, six months after benito dies of cancer. He was one of the saddest moments of my life and is the first time I think in studying veterinary medicine to prevent this from happening again I. Currently we have another rottweiler called Pascual but is a somewhat aggressive.
The other option I had was to study agronomy but great love for animals was what finally made ​​me decide for veterinary medicine, Now I'm studying veterinary medicine I do not regret the decision I chose because I learned a lot in a short time and have had the opportunity to learn many new things. My experience at university until now has been very good and better than I expected, here I have met very nice people and very friendly I have formed many friendships with people from different places and have learned a lot from them.
The kind of job I would like to have is in small animal clinic, and I would also like to specialize in animal behavior but there are many areas that I do not even know and who knows if one day I decide for some of them. This is my Decision!!

1 comment:

  1. Edgar hello! I congratulate you to be happy with your decision ... good luck on your way!

    ReplyDelete