Monday, August 11, 2014

About me 

My full name is Edgar Cristobal Prieto Suazo, a single chilean man. I`m 21 years old and I live in Buin, I was born in Buin, July 30th 1993.
I studied in Liceo A-131, from primary education to secondary education, I graduate in 2011. The year 2012 I decided not to study because I didn't know what I wanted to study and I go to work in a factory packaging called Edensa, I work for this company until March 2013 and I decide to study and entered a pre-university of San Bernardo. I initially wanted to study agronomy but I finally decided to study veterinary medicine, my great love for animals and especially dogs was what led me to make that decision.
We`re a six member-family, my parents plus my sister, two brothers and me,  my mom called Olinda and my father called Rindolfo, my sister's name is Stephanie and is 31 years old, she studied occupational therapy in Universidad de Chile, She currently works at the Hospital Universidad de Chile, My brother Alexander is 29 years, he is studying computer technician in Inacap, and my other brother Eghon Is studying agronomy In the Universidad Católica.
I love animals, especially dogs, I have 7 dogs in my house Juanjo, Maruja, Pita, Mutata, Theodore, Pascual and Roque, but my partner is roque, he is very loving and likes to play with me, I also worry about caring abandoned dogs. My other great passion is music, I really like music listen to all kinds of music, but my favorite style of music is electronic music, I really like the electronic events as Tomorrowland and Ultra Music Festival, my frustrated dream was to have been Dj, I also like to play soccer, play soccer with my friends every weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment